Alumni Leadership Opportunities
If you are interested in nominating a fellow alumna/us to serve on the Alumni Board, please complete the online alumni leadership form or contact Tom McArthur, Director of Alumni Engagement by email or phone 330.263.2533.
The Black Alumni Council
The Black Alumni Council (BAC) is a Special Interest Organization of the Alumni Association. The purpose of the Black Alumni Council is:
- to improve the Black experience at The College of Wooster;
- to enhance the opportunities available to Blacks who attend The College of Wooster, both before and after graduation; and
- to create a vehicle for on-going communication and interaction among Black Alumni.
Going True is the LGBTQ+ and similarly identified and allied alumni and friends collective.
International Student Alumni Network
The International Student Alumni Network (ISAN) is a Special Interest Organization of the Alumni Association. The purpose of ISAN is to:
- connect prospective international students with alumni living in their country;
- provide current international students with alumni mentors; and
- link international and ex-patriot alumni.
The Legal Alumni of Wooster Society
The Legal Alumni of Wooster Society develops relationships and fosters connections between The College of Wooster, its students, and its legal alumni and friends.
The "W" Association
The “W” Association was founded in 1909 and is made up of men and women who received letters as participants in Wooster’s intercollegiate athletic program, and women who participating in intercollegiate sports before varsity women’s sports were established. Associate membership in the organization will be extended to any person who is interested in supporting the intercollegiate athletic program at The College of Wooster.