The Alumni Board is an elected advisory group of The Alumni Association of The College of Wooster. The Alumni Board participates in meetings and a variety of activities to support students, alumni, and the mission of the College.
If you are interested in nominating a fellow alumna/us to serve on the Alumni Board, please complete the online alumni leadership form or contact the Director of Alumni Relations by phone at 330.263.2533.
Alumni Board Objectives
- Support The College of Wooster strategic plan
- Help advance and secure Wooster's position as a leading liberal arts institution
- Preserve Wooster’s core values and traditions
- Promote dialogue among alumni, students, faculty, administration and the Board of Trustees, on issues of importance to the welfare of the College
- Actively support programs, on and off campus, to increase alumni engagement in the life of the College
- Financially support The College of Wooster, through 100% participation in The Wooster Fund
- Increase Wooster Fund participation among fellow alumni
- Engage with current students